Qu’Appelle Valley Centre for the Arts Inc.
406 4th Street West (between Hudson and Central Avenues)
Box 597, Fort Qu’Appelle, SK, S0G 1S0
We are a non-profit charitable volunteer organization committed to fostering, developing, promoting, programming, and showcasing a wide range of cultural activities in the visual, performing, and literary arts and crafts. We have taken an over one hundred year old building and turned it into a cultural centre for the arts.
We have four rooms that are ready for use – a Performance Room, Art Gallery, Art Studio, and Dance Studio. Our Performance Room contains a fully equipped kitchen complete with fridge, stove, cupboards, and triple sink — perfect for your next meeting, family gathering, or workshop.
To book a room please fill out this QVCA Space Rental Agreement and send it, with your $50 damage deposit cheque to our address at the top of the page. You can also contact us by email for more information.
Updated COVID precautionary measures, effective starting September 1, 2022:
COVID precautionary measures are still important as COVID and other viruses will continue to spread at different levels in our communities and outbreaks can still occur. We all share the responsibility to reduce the spread of disease in our community (Public Health Agency of Canada).
The following precautionary measures are best used together to minimize the risk and prevent the spread of COVID and other known viruses:
1. Stay home when sick or experiencing any viral-like symptoms. Do not attend events at QVCA even if symptoms are mild. This will help prevent others in our community from getting sick.
2. Wearing Masks is optional but encouraged to protect yourself and others who may be immune compromised.
3. Practice Respiratory Etiquette – cough/sneeze into a tissue (dispose immediately into waste bins) or the bend of your arm (NOT your hand).
4. Practice Hand Hygiene – wash hands frequently with soap and water; sanitize hands between hand washings when using shared items or common touchpoints.
5. Immunization – keep vaccinations up to date for COVID and other viruses. Vaccines are very effective at preventing severe illness, hospitalizations and death from COVID and other viruses.
6. Use the east front door for ENTRY, and the west front door for EXIT
7. Events will be scheduled and staggered to comply with capacity limits.
8. Users are required to clean and disinfect the areas and equipment they use.